ATFAUCTION.INFO is live now with great opportunities to score some deals on our used gear!
Over approximately the past 16 years Advanced Technique Fireworks has come to know some really great and talented people in the fireworks community. Many people become fast friends of my dad Mike Korbylo, founder and owner of Advanced Technique Fireworks. Dad never hesitated to share his passion for all things pyro and being the consumate entrepreneur he turned his love for fireworks into a multifaceted business. Innovating, crafting and leading the way in so many ways within the industry was not work for him. Dad passed away on February 2nd 2012.
We appreciate the your support over the years and think many of you would like to know more of the story and what this means for the fate of ATF. To learn more of the story read past the statements below. But first you should know…
- ATF is NOT out of business. We are scaling back on what we do. We will still be importing 1.4G consumer fireworks.
- Advanced Technique Fireworks has decided to no longer be a 1.3G distributor. We also no longer offer 1.4g Pro products.
- 1.4G consumer is still available wholesale with a minimum order by appointment. No demo will be had. Price List coming soon. Check back here.
- We are not replenishing our mortar inventory however we have FRE and quite a bit of HDPE mortars in stock. We also have a number of wooden racks available. Larger quantities can be discounted and a great price will be offered for any lot purchase. Get them while they last. Aluminum tilt bars and end supports are still available and some complete aluminum racks may become available once our supplier fulfills an order.
- ATF will no longer be shooting shows.
- ATF will no longer offer contingency storage.
- Ship show insurance is available until April 2014 for customers who have previously purchased it.
- We have some firing equipment available. Slats and cables are in stock. Modules, Array Touch Fire panels and CIMs can be ordered still.
- We have our used mortars, racks cables and other equipment available for auction. Visit ATFAUCTION.INFO
- Firing system repairs may be available depending on the issue.
- We are in discussions with another company to take over sales and support of the firing system equipment. More details will be here when/if this happens.
Among the many accomplishments of dad, in 2011 he had been a key player in lobbying the state to legalize consumer fireworks. Once the law was passed he jumped on the opportunity to launch one of the single largest endeavors of his life, to open a retail consumer fireworks store, America’s Thunder Fireworks. He bought a great piece of property and contracted the building to be built. During this time he began his final battle with heart disease. He was admitted to the hospital and as work progressed to lay the foundation of the building his health diminished until his body could no longer fight. Sadly he never even got to see the property under construction. Of course he had ordered plenty of product to sell but not much was done beyond that.
Mom and dad had two sons, Scott and myself, Dennis. Neither were involved in the fireworks business and we were busy with our own careers and families.
For the past two years since dad’s passing, Scott and I have been working to try to keep both businesses thriving. We knew from the moment he passed, ATF would never be the same. I know many of you thought the same. After exhausting months of effort it became more and more apparent that the thing that made ATF was dad. No matter how hard we tried even with our dedicated employees, Harrison and Tim, we felt we couldn’t even come close to serving our loyal customers and friends the way he would have.
As of the beginning of 2014 we have come to the conclusion that some big things at ATF would have to change. There are several other peers in the region who have been offering pyro to the pros and frankly they are better equipped to serve you.
We sincerely thank each one of you for your support and friendship over the years and wish you great success in all you do. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you are interested in any of the items we have please contact me.